Warhammer 40K: Darktide error code 2001 and error Nonexisting_channel, both are the same error, and there is no official information as of now shared by Fatshark over this error code.
Below we are going to share some workaround shared by users on different forums and communities.
You can try these solutions and try your luck.
Ways To Fix Warhammer 40K: Darktide error Code 2001 / Nonexisting_channel?
- Fix 1: Visit the game’s official store page and confirm if your system meets the minimum system requirements for the game.
- Fix 2: Restart your router, device, and game.
- Fix 3: Make sure your system has up-to-date graphic drivers.
- Fix 4: If the error continues then try verifying Game Files.
- Fix 5: Choose the listed mission on the Mission Terminal instead of quickplay.
- Fix 6: If still have the error then try reinstalling the game.
- Fix 7: If no solutions work then contact game support to report the error.
Was This Article Helpful? Checkout More