At this time, there is no known explanation for error code C08a that why this is appearing when users are trying to log into Snapchat.
This bug has been reported by many users who were attempting to use the app on their smartphones. It seems to be more common on iPhone devices than Android smartphones.
Given that the error is relatively new, it’s likely due to a recent Snapchat update. However, since the origin and cause of the error is still unknown, the best course of action is to try a variety of troubleshooting methods until the issue is resolved.
Fixes For Snapchat Error Code C08a
- Fix 1: If you are using the VPN the consider disabling it and then check for the error.
- Fix 2: Go to your phone settings and reset your device network settings to the default.
- Fix 3: If Battery saver mode is enabled in your phone then consider disabling it.
- Fix 4: Go the app store and search for the Snapchat app to see if there is any pending update for the Snapchat.
- Fix 5: If still have the error then there might be some kind of glitch with the Snapchat app so just wait for some time and try again.
Was This Article Helpful? Checkout More