VGCore is associated with the graphics system applications of Corel. This is a very important software component for the functionality of Windows programs.
It is a very technical component and if you face errors with this component, it is very difficult to comprehend what step to take unless, of course, you are a software developer.
In this article, we will discuss how to fix unable to load VGCore error code 127.
If the VGCore fails to load, it can cause many issues on the Windows OS including registry issues, virus attacks, and failure of loading applications.
Hence, it is very important to make a note of the issues that can cause the failure of VGCore loading.
We will discuss these issues in detail and mention step-by-step solutions for the issue in the next section.
How To Resolve The Issue With The Loading of VGCore With Error Code 127?
Since this issue is heavily technical, we will take special measures to ensure that the solutions for this issue are explained in detail.
This will make it easier for you to comprehend ad identify the issue to solve it on your own before you ultimately have to contact the support with no choice.
Fix 1: There are incompatible programs running together
If there are two or more incompatible programs running at the same time, it might cause the CorelDraw program to crash.
Open the task manager and check for the programs that are running with the most memory space. Close these programs and then restart the device. This might help you with the incompatible programs running together.
Fix 2: Clean the hard disk of the computer
If the computer does not have space free, the programs will not be running properly. This can also cause the OS to crash.
The disk cleanup can be executed in easy steps that we will mention here. Before you execute any cleaning up on the device, make sure that you create a backup of all the files on your computer that are important so that you do not lose them.
- Launch Windows Explorer and click on the main directory menu of the computer. This is usually denoted with the C: disk.
- Right-click on the C: disk
- From the dropdown menu, click on Properties
- Choose the option for Disk Cleanup from the properties.
This will clean up any extra space on the hard drive and refresh the computer.
Fix 3: Solve the issues with the runtime library on the device
Updates are really necessary for the proper functioning of your computer, however, sometimes, certain updates cause the installation of broken files on the device.
These broken files can cause issues on the computer. In this case, you can solve the issue by reinstalling the runtime library on the computer.
Here are the steps that you can use to execute this on your computer.
- Open the Programs and Features menu on the device
- Find and click on the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Project
- From the options on the menu, click on Uninstall. This will remove all the files from the latest update for the Visual Package on the computer.
- Now restart the device. You can also opt for a complete power cycling of the computer.
- Now download the package again and wait for the installation to complete.
This will ensure that the program files that were corrupt will the replaced with fresh files.
Fix 4: Is your anti-virus program legitimate?
The anti-virus program on the computer should be reliable. Anu third-party software should be reputable and you should always check reviews before installing it.
When you download any anti-virus on the device, you have to essentially provide it permissions for overriding the system applications and discontinue certain running processes.
These permissions with the wrong software can prove fatal for the processes on your computer.
If you do not have legitimate anti-virus software, uninstall that and download a reliable one.
Fix 5: Malicious software attacks on the computer
The VGCore loading error is possible due to malicious virus attacks on the computer. As we mentioned in the above point, legit anti-virus software on the device is extremely important.
If you suspect any virus attack on your computer, run a complete scan for the device on the anti-virus software.
Take appropriate action if any virus interference is found. This might include deleting certain programs on the computer but you can always download them later on.
Fix 6: The issue with the graphics driver
The device drivers installed on your computer are essential for maintaining the processes that they govern.
If the driver that you have downloaded is faulty or has not been updated in a long time, it might cause issues with the functioning of the computer processes.
To solve the problem with the graphics driver on the device that might cause the failure of VGCore loading, you will need to delete and then reinstall the graphics driver. Here is how you can do this in easy steps.
- Launch the Device Manager menu
- Locate the option for the Graphics Driver
- Right-click on the option for the Graphics driver. This will reveal a dropdown menu for the options related to the graphics driver
- Click on the uninstall option
- Restart the computer to make sure that all the processes are refreshed.
- Now reinstall the graphics driver on the computer
If your issue was due to a faulty graphics driver, you will be able to solve it with the help of this solution.
Fix 7: Remove the option for script debugging on your internet browser
If your internet browser is at the core of the issue for the error code, then you can disable the option for script debugging on the browser.
Here is how you can do this in easy steps.
- Open the Settings menu on the internet browser
- Click on the Advanced Settings tab
- Click on Disable Script Debugging option
- You will see a radio button, click on the tick mark next to it.
- You will see an option and a tick mark for “Display a notification about every script error”. This is checked as OK by default but you need to uncheck this option.
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
Fix 8: Reset the processes on the internet browser
For any other issues related to the internet browser, you might need to reset the internet browser.
Here is how to reset the browser.
- Launch the Internet options from the Start menu or the search tab.
- Open the Advanced settings for the internet
- Click on Reset
- This will reset your internet browser.
Fix 9: Contact the Windows support team
If none of the above solutions manage to get rid of the error on your system, you can drop a complaint with the Windows support team.
They will help you decipher the issue on the device and suggest solutions for the same. This is also a good option in case you do not want to meddle with the settings on your computer.
The error with the loading of VGCore on the computer is a highly complex and technical issue.
We have tried to include all the solutions for the issue in a simple manner so that it is easy o comprehend when you are trying to solve the issue. We hope that this was helpful. Keep following for more technical advice.
Was This Article Helpful? Checkout More